Translate

Saturday, September 7, 2013

MY TALENTED BRIDE

AN UPDATE....

I confess I like to keep tabs on my brides - I get very attached and love an update now and then as they grow through life and have adorable children... some marriages have fallen to statistics but most are still happy stories.

 Kristin is a happy story

with a twist...

She recently made the news.  

Not long ago she discovered she had a particularly nasty form of breast cancer. 
I followed her struggle and her triumph through surgery, 
chemo treatments and radiation with growing admiration.
 She faced the inevitable and shaved her head early
with the help of her sweetheart, Kurt 

Although fear must have been present, it was never apparent. 
She is an inspiration of faith and courage.

Kristin squared off on cancer with her fists up and ready.  
Her facebook posts were always positive.

She embraced colorful hats and scarves,

and rocked equally crazy colorful socks 
to keep her feet warm during chemo treatments.

She shared it all, 
endured it all,
 and still managed to write her first novel - The Others -
 soon to be published.


Here is her press release.


Her website:


pre-order her book here:


Her Blog:


You will love getting to know her.

 I can't wait to read her wonderful book!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Claudine! As anyone can see from the pictures, you gave me an absolutely gorgeous wedding. Thank you so much for featuring me here. This was so kind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so thoughtful and kind of you to remember Kristin in your blog! Shes had a tough year with more trials to come but she continues to forge ahead with a smile. We remember you fondly helping us so much with Kristin's wedding...best thing we ever did was to hire you! Thanks again for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah this is so awesome. I love kristin she is so strong...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn.... I cry every time I look at this. Whta a beautiful tribute. Thank you Claudine!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...