Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

IN LOVE WITH LAVENDER


 WHEN FLOWERS TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE....
The smell was heavenly
armfuls of fresh lavender took over my patio

My niece actually asked me to design her wedding when she was 16. 
And so I found my patio resplendent with shades of lavender -
the actual herbaceous lavender -
fresh and fragrant straight from the lavender farms in San Diego county
and the happiest bees in California
and creamy white roses

The day was magical, romantic, fragrant, beautiful....
everything a wedding should be...
And because she is my niece, I get to tell the whole beautiful story..
or I could, but the photographs are much more eloquent...






































































































Wedding Photography by Chloe Atnip
Engagement Photography (Framed photography on display tables) by Shawna Henrie of Bleudog Floral and Foto









3 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweet wedding, and a wonderful family event! You all looked so beautiful and all the lavender must have smelled divine. Gorgeous bride and handsome groom, blessings to you both and your families. Mary Anne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...